Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 class reflection

Quite possibly the most important lesson learned during Wednesday's class was not connected to content. Instead, the events of the session may have given us pause to reflect on how many students feel when they are faced with a challenging classroom situation. With Websense doing its thing, technology roadblocks, and power outages how is a student to learn? Why clearly by employing the 16 Habit of Mind; most importantly persistence, flexible thinking, and finding humor.


During the past year I have found myself using the computer labs less frequently for class. Given the option I will generally use the library and printed resources. I have found that working technology into class is a frustrating experience. My purpose for taking this course is to improve my skills learn new technology skills, and develop one or more products ready to be used in my second semester classes. My hope is that we will have more success in our next class. I am looking forward to employing Habit #11; Creating, Imagining, and Innovating!


1 comment: