The first time through voicethread took two hours because I was lost in the content roaming from one entry to another. I found several Renaissance Art topics which I will be weaving into my next unit of study. At the end of this entry I have posted the link for anyone who is interested in one of the ways that history can be presented through visual arts. What I found captured my interest was the contribution brought by each new thread. Additional information on the specific art work, a different perspective on the artist and his time, or rich historic content that allows the viewer to more fully appreciate and understand the importance of a painting and historic time period. The string of topics went in very different directions and I felt obligated to explore some of the varied enteries, which is why my planned fourty-five minutes turned into two hours. I did find a topic that made me smile and wanted to share a happy moment with each of my blog readers. Enjoy!
Renaissance Art
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Underdog Rules! Wow, the kids will love this! I feel like I am going down Memory Lane. Music adds so much to the total experience. You have given me motivation to go searching for science topics.
ReplyDelete